I have a small problem with OSD channel list and arrows...

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

mr_kite
Not too shy to talk

I have a small problem with OSD channel list and arrows...

Postby mr_kite » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:47 pm

I used to have two arrows and a C in the upper left hand corner of my screen which allowed me to see what show is on what show is next and a shortcut to the channel list. How can I re-enable this feature? I lost it when I upgraded to latest F version and I can't seem to get it back. :shock:

Intel Duo 2.8 Twinhan 1027
GrEaTwArRiOr
Just can't stay away

Postby GrEaTwArRiOr » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:24 am

hi,

goto menu select Modules > Module List remove the tick from ddosd and select simosd then click ok you will get this option whenever you update the new version try this same way to enable this option

have fun and enjoy your holidays :) mate

regards,
Gr
Twinhan 1020A WDM Driver
Nilesat 101/102 & Atlantic Bird 4 at 7.0°W
Pentium4 3.2Ghz, 1 GB RAM, ATI 256MB Graphic Card, 120GB Sata HD
mr_kite
Not too shy to talk

simosd isnot on the list!

Postby mr_kite » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:07 am

I don't see simosd on the module list.
mr_kite
Not too shy to talk

now I'm missing sattelite tabs on channel list

Postby mr_kite » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:37 am

hmm the tabs at the bottom of channel list that allow me to see other sattelite channel lists and the two arrows are all missing. how do i get them back? My channel list goes all the way down to the bottom now and those arrows and sattelite tabs are gone! this has never happened before. i can only eath 1 sattelite out of 4 now, because I can't switch sattelites. this is very frustrating...
rel
relocation

Re: now I'm missing sattelite tabs on channel list

Postby rel » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:28 pm

hmm the tabs at the bottom of channel list that allow me to see other sattelite channel lists and the two arrows are all missing. how do i get them back? My channel list goes all the way down to the bottom now and those arrows and sattelite tabs are gone! this has never happened before. i can only eath 1 sattelite out of 4 now, because I can't switch sattelites. this is very frustrating...
don't panic, click on the thin blue thin line right at the bottom of channel list (it might have another color depending on your windows color sheme) That part of channel list is collapsable. You can expand or collapse anytime you need.

also make sure you are in general or favorites tab to see satellite tabs. In remote tab , they will disappear :)

You must have SimOSD in main menu->modules->module list.
if you dont, download v1.4g (again) and you will have simosd.
8)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
mr_kite
Not too shy to talk

ok i see it now

Postby mr_kite » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:52 pm

you have to enable it on the list then it shows up on the modules menu... thanks!

Return to “General”