Will DVBDream work fine with your DVB card/box ?

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

RadoZ
Just popping in

Postby RadoZ » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 am

the new version of DvbDream which is 1.51e doesn't work good with AzureWave AD-SP 410 there is no signal for all transponders but the card works fine on other program.

I tried the BDA_ALL for ScanMan but the same problem.

Please if anyone know how to solve this problem just let me know.

Thanks,

DVB Card Model : AzureWave AD-SP 410
Driver Version : 3.4 Build 019d
plavko61
Just popping in

Postby plavko61 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:23 am

I have a cablestar DVB-C PCI card with DVBdream.
Now i need a DVB-C USB card, what can i buy to work with DVBdream???
Cablestar 2 PCI/Technisat/Technisat driver not BDA
digi

Re: Will DVBDream work fine with your DVB card/box ?

Postby digi » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 am

was looking at the - List of tested devices for the supported interfaces -and was interested in the TBS QBox S2(USB DVB-S2 QBox). during shopping I noticed that it had been replaced with TBS QBOX3 DVB-S2 TV Tuner USB, and it has another upgrade to TBS5922 DVB-S2 TV Tuner USB. both of these mention compatible with DVB Dream. but there is another one, TBS5925 DVB-S2 TV Tuner USB, it has no mention to compatibility.

so question is- is "TBS5925 DVB-S2 TV Tuner USB" compatible with DVB Dream?

also noticed the only date on the - List of tested devices for the supported interfaces - page is the copy right "(c) 2003-2006 DVB DREAM Development Team". has this page not been updated since 2006?

I am currently testing the trial version with an old technisat skystar 2 card. so far so good I really like this DVB Dream and would like to see it in action with some HD channels. so I am real intrested in hearing what combinations everyone is using these days. so I can buy a working set-up and maybe update the list.

Thanks 8)
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:20 am

all TBS cards should work fine on DD, because I work in touch with their engineers. but still I would ask for user confirmations after you pick a model you would like to buy.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
Danonek
Just popping in

Postby Danonek » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:02 am

I have DVBSky s952 (dual dvb-s2). Is there any chance to run both heads simultaneously on DVBDream? On signle LNB DVBDream work fine, but I have no idea how to get it to work with both...
Skystar HD2 + Win7
X05
Home away from home

Postby X05 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 am

I have DVBSky s952 (dual dvb-s2). Is there any chance to run both heads simultaneously on DVBDream? On single LNB DVBDream work fine, but I have no idea how to get it to work with both...
DVBDream can only support 1 device at a time. Have to use two installations, one for each tuner.
Requires quite some work to make two tuners work under same instance at once.
Omicom DVB-S2
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 pm

I have DVBSky s952 (dual dvb-s2). Is there any chance to run both heads simultaneously on DVBDream? On signle LNB DVBDream work fine, but I have no idea how to get it to work with both...
You can simply install DVB Dream twice to different folders. after installing the first, make sure you change desktop shorcut name to "DVB Dream 1" , so the 2nd installation won't overwrite the first one. You can pick each tuner of your card through "device" dialog (which is displayed during setup , or you can manually open under main menu->options->device)
Danonek
Just popping in

Postby Danonek » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 am

You can simply install DVB Dream twice to different folders. after installing the first, make sure you change desktop shorcut name to "DVB Dream 1" , so the 2nd installation won't overwrite the first one. You can pick each tuner of your card through "device" dialog (which is displayed during setup , or you can manually open under main menu->options->device)
I have 2x dvbdream in different folders. But i have problem... I can start #1 DVBDream with head #1 and #2 DVBDream (from different folder) with head #2. Work fine for the moment... but when I change program in DVBDream #1 signal and quality is 0%... in the same time on DVBDream #2 everything work fine... It's looks like from 1 BDA driver should work 1 DVBDream, and when i try start #2 dvbdream, device from #1 dvbdream becomes inactive...
Skystar HD2 + Win7
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am

I have 2x dvbdream in different folders. But i have problem... I can start #1 DVBDream with head #1 and #2 DVBDream (from different folder) with head #2. Work fine for the moment... but when I change program in DVBDream #1 signal and quality is 0%... in the same time on DVBDream #2 everything work fine... It's looks like from 1 BDA driver should work 1 DVBDream, and when i try start #2 dvbdream, device from #1 dvbdream becomes inactive...
It works well with TBS cards with dual tuner on the same BDA driver. If you are sure that you selected the different tuners in device dialog of each DVB Dream installation, I am not sure how to help you . I suppose you use an LNB with 2 outputs or two different LNBs, otherwise using the same LNB line, such problem would occur ... Maybe some configuration or some driver problem you have there..
Danonek
Just popping in

Postby Danonek » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:56 am

I attached movie with my problem... on different dvbdream different heads (TV1 and TV2). My tuner and sat instalation is fine, because on other programs everyone work fine.

Ops sorry, i cant attached .avi files, so i attached link to youtube ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKu0NyL1IpE
Skystar HD2 + Win7
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:13 am

Your DVB Dream configuration looks fine. I can't reproduce the problem and help as I don't have that card to test with, normally it should work without problems. Another brand with 2 tuners works fine
forestra1n_valentin

Postby forestra1n_valentin » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:35 am

Can DVBDream work fine with Prof Red Series USB DVB-S 1100 (http://antena-shop.ru/index.php?route=p ... t_id=17856) ? :|
The programm show error code 101 when I go to Options —> Device —> Start.

Return to “General”