DVB Dream plugins

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

tariff76

DVB Dream plugins

Postby tariff76 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:55 pm

I'm new in this forum and new with dvb dream program. i need a users guide about dvb dream , how i download the sat channels what plugins i need? do you have a download section for files needed? what i have to do to get up and watching tv no matter what channels i receive. (locals? Help please

Dreamer

Postby Dreamer » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:46 am

"download the sat channels" ??

Go to menu > Help > Help if you need help. :wink:
Dreamer
pvdeejay
Home away from home

Postby pvdeejay » Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:07 am

for version 1.2 which has just been posted yesterday there are no special plugins you can use however if you are used to use any md api compliant plugins such as md teletext you can put it in the plugins/pip00 subfolder in your dvbdream directory. Also descrambling md api plugins work well in conjunction with DD; there are some little things using win csc but they are still undetermined and I don't know if these are caused by dvb dream.
Please note those MD api plugins are coded by people around the world so you have to look for them somewhere else; I am suggesting some satelite portals like those mirroring DD downloads.
P4 3.0GHz 1024 MB of ram, nvidia Geforce 6600, SS2 rev 2.6, WDM drivers 4.41, SG2100, always latest DVBDream with the latest FFDshow.

Return to “General”