need working sof***m.k*y or emulator

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

mcurrier
Just popping in

need working sof***m.k*y or emulator

Postby mcurrier » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:58 pm

does anyone have a working emulator or updated sof***m.k*y for 110 and 119?

skystar2
SiLæncer
Just can't stay away

Postby SiLæncer » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:16 am

read the boardrules !

- No topics related to illegal ways of watching TV ! -
<>>>>><<<<< Admin and Founder of >>>>><<<<<>
mcurrier
Just popping in

Postby mcurrier » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I have dish network service that I pay for, I also pay for multiple receivers, I put this PC together so I could have a cheap DVR I can burn the programs and movies that I schedule onto DVD...

It's not illegal to buy or own a hand gun, but it is illegal to shoot someone with it just because you can...

It's not illegal to buy or own rolling paper, pipes or bongs, but you can't use them for illegal purposes...

It is LEGAL to buy DVB-S cards in the United States... It is LEGAL to install DVBDream on a system with a DVB-S card installed in the United States... It is LEGAL to create and download emulation plugins for DVBDream on a system with a DVB-S card installed in the United States... What makes it ILLEGAL is how YOU use it... I don't know about you, but I use it for a LEGAL purpose... So take your post and shove it up you A55!

Now, does someone with half a brain have a plugin that I could install for my LEGAL purpose?
skystar2
m fouad
Just can't stay away

Postby m fouad » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:44 am

Now we are in forum not country so please respect forum rules as you respect your country rules, In this forum its Illegal but other forums is legal like countries many countries its illegal to discuss or use that but other don't care about that so you can go to the other forums, here we talk only about DVB Dream Nothing else.

Return to “General”