1.2a - EPG is not working at all.

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

oscarr
Home away from home

1.2a - EPG is not working at all.

Postby oscarr » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:36 pm

I have enabled EPG module in modules list but there is no EPG in options..
Also there is no OSD description too and when record, there is No Event string in filename after channel name.

After disabling and again enabling EPG module ... it works (there is a EPG option in menu with F7 hotkey, and i can open EPG window) .. but still there is no descriptions in osd and in recorded file.

Dreamer

Postby Dreamer » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:50 pm

Just remove EPG module, there is a new internal EPG now with a new shortcut Ctrl+E.

Not a bug - moved to General.
Dreamer
oscarr
Home away from home

Postby oscarr » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:58 am

Please dont decide that is not a bug when i dont say that im wrong and thats no bug!

There is a bug !!!!

and now when you have moved my topic here i will write another post in BUG Raport section !
Dreamer

Postby Dreamer » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:54 am

Since you were talking about EPG module and F7 hotkey, it was clear that it's not a bug, since EPG module has been replaced with an internal EPG and it can't work good in v1.2. If you have problems also with internal EPG, it's not the same, it's a completely different problem.
Dreamer
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:57 am

hm,
Please dont decide that is not a bug when i dont say that im wrong and thats no bug!

There is a bug !!!!

and now when you have moved my topic here i will write another post in BUG Raport section !

it is not a bug, I will explain . First, when user posted something that is not in right section, moderators can move those posts , so that they can try to keep forum clean and in order.

There is a new internal EPG.
So there is no need to use DDEPG, and it doesnt come with the installation package. DD even tries to prevent it to be loaded. Because old epg module isn't compatible with the new epg functions of module interface.

Just delete it from modules folder.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “General”