epg in N.A

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Ger482
Just can't stay away

epg in N.A

Postby Ger482 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:19 pm

does anyone have epgplus or any epg working in N.A to recored e.t.c?

rel
relocation

Re: epg in N.A

Postby rel » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:22 pm

EPGPlus doesnt work for you ? you need to stay on certain satellites / transponders where long term (9 days) epg exist , for a few minutes. (which transponders are for you to find out, hopefully someone will share those transponders / up-to-date frequencies here) and wait enough for it to populate events. Before that, just make sure you correctly selected EPG cache options in options/prefrences/epg(tv guide). I recommend "cache only in renderless mode", since too much EPG data to be processed can cause problem, while watching TV. once you collected 9 days . If you select this cache option, then turn on Renderless mode (CTRL+K) on those transonders, then after a while you can turn of renderless mode and continue to use cached data for all week. (It can sound little inconvenient but STBs work the same way when you put them on standby mode) Btw try all these in the latest DD version. You can also try other cache options to see what works best for you.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
Ger482
Just can't stay away

Re: epg in N.A

Postby Ger482 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:54 pm

I have used the correct transponders but no luck.

Return to “General”