1000.2 EA DPP W/ TBS5299 QBox

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

corrosive_longname

1000.2 EA DPP W/ TBS5299 QBox

Postby corrosive_longname » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:18 am

Hello all!

I've been playing around with the trial version of DVBDream but haven't had any luck picking up anything with my current setup.
I have pointed the dish at 72.7 and the 62.5 satellites used by Dish Network (no I'm not doing anything funny, just want to see if it can see them with my qbox)

I have a satbuddy and can confirm that dish has good signal and is pointed correctly. The LNB has 3 outputs and a single input (not using input).
Port one is connected to my TBS Qbox and I have used my IRD port on my satbuddy to confirm the QBox is powering the lnb.

Here are my settings, I've no idea if they are correct. I can't lock anything.

Settings are identical for both birds, 22khz is off. I've also tried with it on and I've tried diseqc v1 /mini diseqc with no luck.
My transponders are up to date via http://www.fastsatfinder.com/transponders.html

Thank you for your help and support, I hope to find a resolution to this issue.
I'm sure I'm just missing something.

corrosive_longname

Re: 1000.2 EA DPP W/ TBS5299 QBox

Postby corrosive_longname » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Bump - no reason to buy software when I cant get a little support.... Still awaiting a reply, even a 'no this wont work' would've been appreciated.
rel
relocation

Re: 1000.2 EA DPP W/ TBS5299 QBox

Postby rel » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:00 am

TBS cards / QBox is not for Dish / because Turbo 8PSK modulation is not supported on this hardware.
Check Genpix cards if you would like to try Turbo 8PSK transmissions.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “General”