Can't enter Registration No.

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Aucherie
Not too shy to talk

Can't enter Registration No.

Postby Aucherie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:27 am

I just updated to v3.3 by doing a clean install, but can't enter my registration number i.e.nothing happens when I click on the Registration Button. Suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Skywalker-1, Mac Mini, DVBlink, Windows 7 Media Center
rel
relocation

Re: Can't enter Registration No.

Postby rel » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 pm

You should install the full version. not the trial. Go to "Registered users area" of this site. (or send me your login ID in PM if you cannot find where you need to download full version)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
Aucherie
Not too shy to talk

Postby Aucherie » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:16 am

It is the full version that I am using downloaded from the "Registered User Area".
Skywalker-1, Mac Mini, DVBlink, Windows 7 Media Center
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:27 am

It is the full version that I am using downloaded from the "Registered User Area".

That sounds quite weird,

There might be another case, registration button might be disabled if you already registered a previous version. In that case you don't need to enter registration key again. Simply install and use without any limitations. (only if you installed into the same folder / upgraded)

I just downloaded the file and installed, regsitration button works fine. I cannot reproduce the problem here.
Try to use ddfix tool from registered users area. Then install DVBDream to completely different folder c:\dvbdream2 for example.

If problem still happens, your serial key might have been blocked for some reason. If you cant fix the problem, the way I told above, send me your login ID or serial key in PM
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
mirasek
Just popping in

Postby mirasek » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:19 am

I can not correctly install DVB Dream downloaded from my member area.
I get "Error 0418 - Unauthorized user"
I wanted to install again ver. 3.3 because newer versions do not work properly - I do not mind that. This version is good.
Program is installed only on one computer. Some time ego I installed it on two computers, but I deinstalled it.

Return to “General”