How to remove logo?

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Dreamer

How to remove logo?

Postby Dreamer » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:01 pm

The only way I know it Logoaway feature in FFDShow codec, currently it works only on HD channels.

I need to remove only the small "age pictogram" (I'm not sure if this term is correct).

FFDShow works well, the problem (except the SD issue) is that the position is not the same for all channels, so I need to create multiple profiles and switch them manually, also if it's not needed.

Do you know any other way to manually, or (semi)automatically remove logo? The best would be to load the image and then search for this image and remove the logo, or move and resize the area on screen.

Thank you in advance.

Dreamer
rel
relocation

Re: How to remove logo?

Postby rel » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:32 am

That would probably need an image recognization algorithm (more like an AI) in a video filter, I doubt there is such filter for that , which detects logo and removes automatically. But let this question be here for another answer, I'd be surprised :-)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
Dreamer

Re: How to remove logo?

Postby Dreamer » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:51 am

Since ffdshow works now also with SD channels, I can use it to remove logo from all, HD and SD channels, the only problem will be HEVC, in the future.

It works, but I have to manually switch the channel, so my new question/suggestion is...

I'm using "Preset autoload conditions" > "on application exe file name match" > dvbdream.exe , but I need to autoload specific profile per channel. There are many conditions in ffdshow, so perhaps it might work with some, but maybe some changed in DVB Dream is needed, channel name in title bar - program name?

I tested with resolution condition and it works somehow, at least in some cases the correct profile us auto-loadded, so it means that less manual switching is needed, but autoloading profiles for specific channels would be better.

Any ideas?

BTW It works with the records, in a video player, I can use "Preset autoload conditions" > "on movie name match", since the recorded files have different names.
Attachments
ffdshowinddScreenshot_06252017_142658.png
ffdshowinddScreenshot_06252017_142658.png (24.37 KiB) Viewed 6712 times
Dreamer

Return to “General”