Module source code (ONLY FOR PROGRAMMERS)

New modules to be tested

Moderator: Dreamer

X05
Home away from home

Module source code (ONLY FOR PROGRAMMERS)

Postby X05 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:00 pm

If you are not a software programmer you can ignore this thread.

The module is fairly simple and it might allow newbies to make their own DVBDREAM modules.
You can improvement upon this module and I will release the changes.

I have provided CHLtools v1.0 module source code. You need MSVC v6 to compile and the DVBDREAM SDK v1.7 from the homepage.
You will have to copy the CHLTOOLS.mod to the modules folder or set the output filename.

The LCN files are data files that contain the channel number and SID to allow an ordered channel list to be made. Use remote tab to see the list.
I have made tools in delphi to convert the satellite data from lyngsat into LCN files. If you require for new LCN files please ask.

I might be able to include a sample OSD source module when time permits.

If you want to request more module source examples in other programming languages then please do so.

satanuke

Postby satanuke » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:15 am

Hi X05.
I am a delphi programmer and I would like to help if I can.
I am interested in the xOSD feature, if you got any delphi source examples I will give it a go with the SDK. I am not an expert programmer but will try to learn how to develop the modules.
SkyStar2
LLloody

Re: Module source code (ONLY FOR PROGRAMMERS)

Postby LLloody » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:44 pm

If you are not a software programmer you can ignore this thread.

The module is fairly simple and it might allow newbies to make their own DVBDREAM modules.
You can improvement upon this module and I will release the changes.

I have provided CHLtools v1.0 module source code. You need MSVC v6 to compile and the DVBDREAM SDK v1.7 from the homepage.
You will have to copy the CHLTOOLS.mod to the modules folder or set the output filename.

The LCN files are data files that contain the channel number and SID to allow an ordered channel list to be made. Use remote tab to see the list.
I have made tools in delphi to convert the satellite data from lyngsat into LCN files. If you require for new LCN files please ask.

I might be able to include a sample OSD source module when time permits.

If you want to request more module source examples in other programming languages then please do so.
Do u think u could do a sample in c#.NET that would cover all the API pInvokes for subs, function and structures?
Thanx friend
Skywalker-1, Intel Quadcore 2.4, Vista Home Premium
AmmarIkram

Re: Module source code (ONLY FOR PROGRAMMERS)

Postby AmmarIkram » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:53 pm

I am C++ / C# programmer. I want to include dvbdream in order to be interfaced with my exiting code. Please can anyone guide me in that regard

Return to “Test versions of modules & device interfaces and other tools”