v1.4d - Records without audio in Fullscreen mode

oldest posts, i.e. the issues probably dont exists or not valid anymore for the up-to-date DD version. Please let us know if the problems still exist.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB

Gabibbo
Just can't stay away

v1.4d - Records without audio in Fullscreen mode

Postby Gabibbo » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:44 am

Hi,

Thank you for the convenient, fast, stable, appealing software which DVBDream 1.4d is. Amazing!

There's a small issue. I have a Twinhan remote control which came with my StarBox 7021A. When I press the 'FullScreen' button and then initiate recording (using *.mpg), the resulting file comes out deaf, missing the audio track. However, if I press 'Record' and then turn fullscreen on, audio data will be saved correctly. I was able to reproduce the issue with sure after several restarts of DVBDream. The channels were FTA.

(Otherwise the application is fully operating in fullscreen mode with channels being switched, records started/stopped etc.)

I'm using a legal WinXP Home SP2, latest TH BDA drivers, and ScanMan's BDA_ALL 1.07.

rel
relocation

Postby rel » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:14 pm

weird,

does the channel have multiple audio pids (more than one language or audio track)?
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
Gabibbo
Just can't stay away

Postby Gabibbo » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:28 am

Hi rel,

You hit the nail on the head. The channel has 2 audio PIDs. I didn't touch anything and recorded the "default" pid as found by DVBDream.

Return to “Rusty Posts”