no signal on local channels on 110 only premiums are fine

oldest posts, i.e. the issues probably dont exists or not valid anymore for the up-to-date DD version. Please let us know if the problems still exist.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB

miscar
Just popping in

no signal on local channels on 110 only premiums are fine

Postby miscar » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:24 am

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but ive got dvbdream setup running on sat 110 only, no switches, no nothing just straight to the lnb. Do a scan get premiums and some locals. First time i clicked on a local in my area it worked fine, i changed channels then came back to the locals and nothing on the signal meter and the screen stays black. change to a premium and all is good again. Ive restarted DVB dream several times, ive rescanned and the channels show up in the line up but still i get no signal. Im within the spot beam and the channels work in MT any idea on whats the problem?

btw to the creator/creators of DVB Dream this program rules , ive had as many as 5 pip windows open and loved it. I see that i can donate to the cause but is there a way to buy a registered copy of DD like MT, just want to do my part

windows xp home sp2
twinhan 1020a ( blue board )
2.5 ghz
1/2 gig ram
128 me nvidia video card
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:18 am

which twinhan model?
and which drivers do you use there ? WDM or BDA drivers ?

only donations are welcome as it is freeware
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
miscar
Just popping in

Postby miscar » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:16 am

twinhan 1020a ( blue card ) and im not sure on the drivers i think its the wmd drivers.

and ill be sure to donate this coming payday
windows xp home sp2
twinhan 1020a ( blue board )
2.5 ghz
1/2 gig ram
128 me nvidia video card

Return to “Rusty Posts”