DVB-T Frequenz Switzerland

oldest posts, i.e. the issues probably dont exists or not valid anymore for the up-to-date DD version. Please let us know if the problems still exist.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB

Xevous
Not too shy to talk

DVB-T Frequenz Switzerland

Postby Xevous » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:05 pm

I cant find the switzerland channels whit DVBDream 1.3a.

DVB-T Frequenz: http://www.broadcast.ch/homepage/html/b ... t_deut.htm

WinXP Pro / C2D E6400 / Creative PCI-E Audio / Radeon x2900 Pro / Terratec S2 HD / Inverto Pro Monoblock 0.2db and (BDA) Terratec Cinergy XS DVB-T
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:27 pm

only some channels or all channels ?

do you get signal level, and data? (check from analiysis window, there should be increasing numbers)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
trria

Postby trria » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:39 am

you should use the European Channel List with frequencies stored in './transponders/4000.ini', it is possible to create a new file of your own, for switzerland, there you should look at several pages, to find out transponder issues for switzerland. a helpful site should be http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php?t ... .2F2006.29
for the beginning. look further down for more links in that vdr-wiki (a linux dvb-t software). or check the german forum, probably.

i had some other difficulties (Berlin, Germany channels) not being able to recieve VHF channels (up to 226,5 Mhz frequency, where it seems that dvbdream is not able to check the floating point numbers, i do not get any signal; I want dvbdream to scan 191,5 MHz; no! it just scans 191 MHz - very frustrating), although UHF work fine. I was not able fix it until now. other dvb-t software make it like dvbprog but they are not this stable like dvbdream....
Xevous
Not too shy to talk

Postby Xevous » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:25 am

ProgDVB do not find the channels utomatically. With manuell scan have i found the channels.

DVBDream do not find manuell and automatically.
(BDA) Terratec Cinergy XS DVB-T

Switzerland its not germany ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WinXP Pro / C2D E6400 / Creative PCI-E Audio / Radeon x2900 Pro / Terratec S2 HD / Inverto Pro Monoblock 0.2db and (BDA) Terratec Cinergy XS DVB-T

Return to “Rusty Posts”