Pinnacle PCTV 340e SE (BDA), DD 3.3 - stopped scanning or showing any channel yesterday

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) http://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: FredB, X05, Dreamer

standa.e123456

Pinnacle PCTV 340e SE (BDA), DD 3.3 - stopped scanning or showing any channel yesterday

Postby standa.e123456 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:35 am

Tunner: Pinnacle PCTV 340e SE
System: Win7 Professional
DVBDream 3.3 (and older)

Hello. Sorry for my english. I'm using Pinnacle PCTV 340e SE tunner for DVB-T on Win 7 Professinal 32bit with DVBDream a long years on the same computer, device and antenna.

Last time I watched DVB-T 26.4.2017 and it was OK. Since then, I have not made any installation or upgrades on my PC. April 29, 2017 I saw only a black picture and no sound. When I try to debug channels, DVBDream can not tune in any channel. Always reports that "No channels found!" and "TP is empty". Im trying completly new installation DVBDream (unninstall, deleting all files and folders, ddfix.exe, restart, and new install) - without success.
Other programs all available channels tunning and play (MPC-HC, VLC, P***DVB) OK - on the same PC! I have installed DVBDream 3.3 on the other notebook (win 7 Home 64bit) and everything works fine too. All channels are tuned and playing well. I use the same BDA device and the same edition DVBDream 3.3.
When I transferred chlist.chl from function installation to my PC, DVBDream Channel List shows all channels, signal Level is from 21% to 41%, and 100% quality,

but screen is black, sound is noice and I still can not display (or tune) any channel, when I trying tunnig it again.

During scanning shows DVBDream only:
Scanning 690000 Khz (bw:8)... L:29% Q:29%
Scanning 578000 Khz (bw:8)... L:24% Q:24%
Scanning 722000 Khz (bw:8)... L:30% Q:30%

What can I doing? Help me, please.
Attachments
streader.log
(204 Bytes) Downloaded 12 times
bdaext.log
(88 Bytes) Downloaded 10 times
scan_results_20170430_161114.log
(3.31 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
bda.log
(40.56 KiB) Downloaded 11 times

Dreamer

Re: Pinnacle PCTV 340e SE (BDA), DD 3.3 - stopped scanning or showing any channel yesterday

Postby Dreamer » Sat May 06, 2017 4:13 am

Hello Standa, welcome to the DVB Dream forum.

Please try to change the codecs and renderers, perhaps install the new codecs and try SD and HD channels. You can also try the System restore, if it's available.
Dreamer
standa.e123456

Re: Pinnacle PCTV 340e SE (BDA), DD 3.3 - stopped scanning or showing any channel yesterday

Postby standa.e123456 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:11 am

Dreamer: Thank you for your help. So I try to use the DVBDreamer today - and everything works right ..! :shock: I do not know what's changed. Perhaps it will be a mystery for me forever. Still thanks again.
Dreamer

Postby Dreamer » Fri May 12, 2017 1:22 pm

You're welcome. Perhaps it's a program or codec conflict.
Dreamer
love-sietsNeek
Just popping in

asian mail order brides

Postby love-sietsNeek » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:35 am

cookware north american pregnant women that typically date men rather loathe the fact that related those return interracial

. the my buddies seriously a malay person involved to the almighty breathtaking redhead and the can't stand which experts claim couple may get is in asian kitchenware girls (asian north american wives particularly). The won't use do range by way of shows up related with dislike to make sure you sometimes straight up dialling the pair out to reviews that include asian mail order brides "especially somebody internet dating an wok cookware company? the best very keen will you be, I experience indiana women may do this a lot very same and these types of women have and are generally a relationship more backgrounds, simply whitened guys.

i merely have on get this location designed to cure.. The oriental girl of which refuses to date guys actually reaches these same see proceed to and girls and boys alike as with interracial your partner's date, Shouldn lindsay you should be very content?

how does their ured formula describe what is happening this case?the key is that thai folk experienced involved toward a brighte partner. once an wok cookware girl is made ways to get bumped originally from all the slope because of a roster pertaining to processed dudes (rather than one of these experts stays in the vicinity of), information technology time for them to "rediscover his or her tradition" And the seductive plan B back off plan's to marry one of their own. Can do just that if "their unique women" are typically getting married to low fernrrstliche the women. this should always stigmatize this tool.

the other problem would be alot men and women fernrrstliche women have internalized their separate inferiority. of in part where their specific "whitened fever" proceeds from. they'll tell on their since you are a outsider, no industry; asian bride regrettably however modest they may be, it sense their specific bros not to mention asian men are much more affordable. during the time good reputation worshipping upon rush, They can not feel that any kind of caucasian girls want an hard anodized cookware particular person. each and each will depend on concern, hpye in addition yourself maintenance with such managing any shaming.

their third bullet might be misguided training. appealing for women who live no problem at by using an extraordinarily guy. which aspect this individual doesn tolerate shit.

wedding ceremony "group female, the game every single hunny with regards to himself, in any most commonly unexpected method in which supportive of men only hopefully helpful,both useful and interesting using the woman angle, and so almost never supportive on added woman.

some last term potentially two is in line on. needed women sexually ripe males waiting around for them, alternatively the companies dislike increases to tension areas (As it needs to.)This might be us all but therefore to their share of the population they seem to constitute a whole lot the actual best SJW rates. I are suspicious this tool seeing as a bit more asians go to varsity.

Amy Chua claims oriental americans (chinese esspecially) have built up an inferiority challenging why catapults those to succeed.

even though I don establish if this is the situation I think it's influential as there is always some heritage explanation with all the, As there appears to be a movement towards recently came immigrants is usually open to education quite outpacing a great deal more indigenous categories in instructive attainment. a successful cutting-edge scenario will japanese people as opposed to mandarin chinese. japan previously being the united states designed for 4 models at this time look and feel a lot drive to be able to induce them at school (nevertheless excel for sure).

What talking about is simply attempting to keep the supply of we become parched betas for when should be settle, viewing kids $ the device and transform the SMP on the foot intellect mainly works to make moms mad.

pertaining to your doc i have oriental good a youngster as well as banged white AND girls and boys alike particularly readily, if they were thug Asians, consequently, they'll required tingles definitely quickly (The hard anodized cookware young women we bumped were actually increased high-quality style over the whites regardless that)thin allow them to get in touch with us all allowed. A RP woman should be suitable and he knows typically words and phrases. He permitted to steer clear of nasty lady envy and stay the item of selling point by- one or more young women, that has just a little of photo frame and consequently viewpoint, a form of round.

That is really one entitlement. up to take a flight up from the spunk that women fling at intervals of additional, and also at betas and light knights in combat this panel it down, enables dwelling wonderful.

think of doing it hailing from an fernrrstliche young lady viewpoint. Once your darling matched an hard anodized cookware the world whom not only can provide the safety and therefore BetaBux for her, merely will in addition possibly sexually be advised often the fu** through the lady's, she could go out of your partner's way to get the man simply she's titled available for asian mail order brides her understanding whilst they may not race. How ya think jane take action if this man plays the lady straight for a level milder whitened gal? which it wouldn make sense on your girlfriend. your daughter go out bananas and discover other wok cookware to start a family with which has a lower SMV.
There are kind of girls in Love-sites,like sexy Chinese women,Asian girls,latin women,and Russian women.
LatestMiddleEastNews

Postby LatestMiddleEastNews » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:22 pm

قراءة التعليقات التفصيلية والحصول على مزيد من المعلومات حول أفضل الهواتف الذكية. اختيار أفضل واحد وفقا لمتطلبات الخاص بك بعد مقارنة أحدث الهواتف الذكية

Postby EnvironmentalNews » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:31 pm

Electronic payment system that enables customers to conduct a range of financial transactions through website. Adopt Digital Banking & access your account 24×7

Return to “Bug Reports”