DD is dragable when maximized

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

raas
Just can't stay away

DD is dragable when maximized

Postby raas » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 am

Hi,

Don't know if this is a bug, but here it goes.

When I have DD maximized, and I hold the Left-mouse-button clicked-down on the Video-window, I am able to drag the whole DD window around the desktop. So I'm not realy clicking (which is a mouse-down-event, directly followed by a mouse-up-event, but I'm only holding the left-mouse-button down, as you normally would select a file in Explorer and 'drag' it to another folder).

I can see this happening when DD is not maximised, but when maximised I'm still able to move around the window.

I don't know if this is my OS (windows home server, which is basically a w2k3 -clone). the rest of DD is working fine though.

Gr.
Raas

My SAT-Hobby-Rigs:
Primary Rig: AzureWave AD SP400-CI (rebadged twinhan vp1041) / PMCam with phoenix-reader. Running on: Windows Home Server on intel-quad-core with 4gb RAM and ~ 3Tb storage
Secondary Rig: SkyStar 1 CI (rebadged twinhan vp1030a). Running on: XPsp3 on intel-P4 with 1gb RAM and 80Gb storage
Dish
80cm Triax, Multi-twin lnb on 0192, 0235

Return to “Bug Reports”