I use full version of DD 1.5F and below-described issue annoys me a lot.
I couldn't find any satisfactory answer on the net but I found people having the same issue.
After clicking at some particular channels (coded or FTA) I need to wait around a minute (sometimes less or more) before picture appears. Immidiatelly after clicking DD freezes for approx 10 sec and then it unfreezes but picture is still not present.
Please see youtube video picturing the issue.
1. At 8s I click TV Polonia (FTA channel), DVBDream freezes for 10 sec and quality/signal bars show 0% for over 30 sec,
2. After 35 sec (at 0:43) the picture jumps on,
3. Then I switch back to the channel which I have no problem with (Polsat) - it works fine.
4. At 1:02 I switch back to Polonia - DD freezes - you can see it when I slide the mouse cursor over other channels,
5. The picure appears after I clicked the channel again.
My config is:
SkyStar 2.6D @ 4.6
I have a problem with whole transponder the channel is located on (in this example 11488) because if I attempt scanning it tells me "no channels found). Described problem also applies to other transponders, e.g. 10892, 12188 etc.
psiparser and rec_mng not found, b2c2.log found but empty.
I've already written
regarding this issue, when I was using non-paid betas and got no answer.