TBS6928 - cant record correctly with scheduler

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

stevon
Just popping in

TBS6928 - cant record correctly with scheduler

Postby stevon » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Hi

I have TBS 6928 and new version 2.7. when I schedule something at program Travel channel and let PC sleep after wake up never record it correctly. It looks like, that CI card cant read for full time (5 second recording correctly and another few second crash and it happening for the whole time of recording.

Please let me know whatever you will need to know I will try to send you as much information about my configuration as I can ... I have a problem with this for weeks. It crashes just in one program (travel channel) ... unfornuatelly for me is a must to have it.

I have diseq 19.2 and 23.5 and when I dont use automatic scheduller it works (also I tried reinstall win) nothing helped. Dont know what I can do for it now...

rel
relocation

Re: TBS6928 - cant record correctly with scheduler

Postby rel » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:55 am

Hi Stevon,
1) do you manually wake up computer? or DD's scheduler automatically wakes up the computer after sleep ?
2) If you manually start DD record on travel channel anytime, does it work & record without any problem ?
3) Do you use card sharing or your local CI/CAM ?
4) What do you mean by crash ? Does dvbdream completely crashes/quits ? or just video/record stops ?
5) Can you attach your dvbdream.log file here from logs folder?, taken right after this crash
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
stevon
Just popping in

Postby stevon » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:53 am

Hi,

sorry for confusion, it happend on other program with HD as well.

1) it happend when I start program and dont change anything See attached video uploaded into youtube. CI CAM is not working correctly despite I have TBS and program using TBS module. It happend everytime when I start program manualy or via scheduler(with automatically wakes up).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-025WQ ... e=youtu.be
video working just stream cant get it(but it working), there is just problem with CI CAM

When I change program it will start working normally and CI CAm works fine. But it needs my manual work.

2) yes it work fine

3) I have two card ( I guess answer is yes) its copy of first card (but I tried to change them and it didnt help)

4) video record crash for few second until ci cam start read again.. In the end I have recorded program with 1/2 size of full movie. And when I start playing it goes few seconds ok but then there is a skip. And it repeats for full time of record.

5) yes see attachment

i sent you pm message so for attachment look at private message.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:27 am

Thanks, by looking at the log files, currently I dont have any idea why such problem happens on your computer.
Maybe you have packet losses in that frequency because of weak signal (dont trust in level bars displayed)
or CAM module gets hot / do you see high temperature on card / module?

It looks like, time to time, Card doesnt pass TS packets (data) through card when module inserted. I guess on free channels , no such problems?

Since I dont have a CAM, I am unable to test & fix the problem.
stevon
Just popping in

Postby stevon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:04 am

thanks,

If I will sent you what CAM I used, will it be usefull?

I will try to get TBS hardware into another computer. Then I will let you know. But it doesn't looks like that problem is hardware to me. I will check it out.

When I manually change program CAM start working correctly. Really dont know what is the problem.

And overheating ... dont know It happend (with scheduller) wake up computer.... It doesn't have any temperature yet. From the start.

Signal... I will try to speak with my satelite support if nothing helped.

anyway thanks for advice
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:16 am

CAM wont help, I dont have access to the sallite 23E you use. only partially see 19e here.
Maybe you can give me teamviewer access, so I could remotely connect and test there.
But I guess since the problem during computer startup/wake up only, this wont help either.
I might try to add a big delay (wait) for CAM to initizalize / get ready after wake up. I Dont kow if it will help.

Maybe first , try this to see if it helps, please:
First Schedule a channel recording 3-4 minute with wake up,
then also schedule another recording on the same channel or another channel after this 3-4 minute.

For example 15:00 a recording Travel channel for 4 minutes with wake up.
and 15.05 a recording on another channel or also Travel channel (try both please)
Also try the first channel as free channel.

Will the 2nd recroding work fine ? in which cases, 2nd recording works well? Then I will think on a workaround fix.

Return to “Bug Reports”