Transponders/Channels HD not working in DVBDream 2.7.4 (SkyStar 2 HD)

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

guiloviusamuguerra
Just popping in

Transponders/Channels HD not working in DVBDream 2.7.4 (SkyStar 2 HD)

Postby guiloviusamuguerra » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi.

Recently i installed DVBDream 2.7.4 and when try scan the transponders of Astra 19.2ºE, the list is empty. I loaded the list from previous version installed of DVBDream but there are certain channels that do not. Interestingly, I noticed that the channels do not work in HD / 4K and neither work the transponders that containing these types of channels (sign and quality 0%)

I know it's not my capture (SkyStar 2 HD) because I try DVBDream 2.5 and work fine all channel.

Can anybody help me? Thank you

PS: Sorry my english, i'm spanish! :oops:

guiloviusamuguerra
Just popping in

Re: Transponders/Channels HD not working in DVBDream 2.7.4 (SkyStar 2 HD)

Postby guiloviusamuguerra » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:20 am

Ok. I resolved my problem.

The problem is that DVBDream 2.7.4 doesn't contain the folders "Devices" and "Transponders" properly. On the folder "Transponders", the list of frequencies satellite Astra is empty and folder "Devices", the drive to initialize SkyStar 2 HD is not correct (is the driver of SkyStar 2)

I've solved copying these folders of the previous version of DVBDream and replacing in the new version.

Thanks!

Return to “Bug Reports”