Hadu stop When using two tuners Simultaneously

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Alexander
Just popping in

Hadu stop When using two tuners Simultaneously

Postby Alexander » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi,

I am using TBS 6902 Dual-tuner with last driver (1.0.0.3) on windows, and I have installed two separate DVBDream.

My problem is Hadu (CCCam Sharing) stop When using two tuners Simultaneously. Each tuners are connected to one DVB DREAM, and both DVB-DREAM, has a independent Hadu and independent Sharing Server.

P.S1: When using One of the tuners TBS 6902 + TBS 6922 Simultaneously, There is no problem with Hadu.
P.S2: When using only One of the tuners TBS 6902, There is no problem with Hadu.
P.S3: I've tested with DVB Dream 3.2, DVB Dream 2.4b => In both versions, there was a problem.
P.S4: Other DVB-softwares do not have a problem with Hadu (When using two tuners Simultaneously), But I want to Use DVB-DREAM.

Thanks.

rel
relocation

Re: Hadu stop When using two tuners Simultaneously

Postby rel » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 am

There isn't any limitation or change at the DVB Dream side . I remember it was working fine back a few years ago, even on the same server.
So won''t be able to help you. Check your configuration. Plugin error messages etc. Possible firewall problems on one of the instances.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Bug Reports”