france TNT somme channel missing

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

legrandmechantloup

france TNT somme channel missing

Postby legrandmechantloup » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi
I m under windows 10 Home 64 bit and un use USB key PCTV 340e using a hub Dlink (DVB H7).I am in the trial period so only test until now DvbDream ( DD) .
The channel i should receive are list in wikipedia.
In the capture screen all the multiplex SGR1 1080i ( HD) are missing . Some HD like SD channel in multiplex appear ...So very strange .

I discover cyberlink PowerDirector ( CPD) support capture DVB stream ( with some freeze and lot of latency when switch to others channels ) using DiBcom DBA Digital Tuner ( DEv 2 PAth0) since the DVB usb key can also capture analog signal using composit connector ( Red White Yellow connector ) . The capture screen show that CPD detect the channel "France 2" that is multiplex in R1 SGR1 with others HD channels . Power director let us choose Country item for DVB that perhaps help CPD searching multiplexes and channels. But really strange channel France 2 appear in CPD but after scan nothing now . I have many DVB TRial software install now to test them all ( usb DVB device is very hot after many scan ) .

So the issue is not hardware nor driver but DVB Dream only . Is it a bug or some specification not cover ( implemented) by hardware of driver or software or wrong configuration in user level ? . Does genpix SW3 is the best driver in my case ?

Regard's
NB Is there a recommandation for best USB hub with multi TT for manage many DVB /DAB ...usb keys ?
NB the capture screen in DVB Dream capture black video , but with PowerDirector the capture screen show the real content of video so we can see the channel content . perhpas because the technology to rendering the content are not the same beetween CPD or DD since i capture screen using the same tool (Microsoft print screen key / debut from NCH) .
Attachments
pctv340e_powerDirector_setting.png
pctv340e_powerDirector_setting.png (7.48 KiB) Viewed 8959 times
pctv340E_canal_multiplex_DVBDream.jpg
pctv340E_canal_multiplex_DVBDream.jpg (182.68 KiB) Viewed 8959 times

Return to “Bug Reports”