OSD :))

Suggestions and ideas for future versions

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

demon89
Just popping in

OSD :))

Postby demon89 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:50 am

DvbDream is nice prog ! Authors thanks for yours work!! :)) But.. I think, that OSD module must be done more better.. ( I use are DDOSD. The SimOSD I used too, but did't please me) for example in mytheatre OSD module done more comfortable.. in new versions DvbDream will be added NEW OSD or will be completed old? For me it is unique failing in DvbDream ..

PS: I am sorry for my English)) I am Russian))

SkyStar 3, BDA v 4.4.10.17; Radeon 9200; Windows Vista
apoc
Just popping in

Postby apoc » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:57 pm

I'm russian too. We need NEW OSD!!! OSD which will be working in Theather Mode... OSD in OVERLAY. Thanx!!!
SkyStar2 2.6d (80Mhz) / 4 LNB Ku (36E+13E+5E+4W) / 1.2m + 0.85m
- - -
Pentium IV 2.8 Ghz / 1Gbyte / WinXP / ATI Radeon
locutus
Just popping in

Postby locutus » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Hi, i am from Germany, and i kind of agree with you two!
the DDOSD has some missing features in my oppinion like, for example, it would be cool if there was an embeeded clock on it... also, when changing the channels, the dark green isnt readable very easily... so there should be more contrast all in all in the osd...
the simosd, on the other hand, is way to "large", over-loaded with features i wouldnt really use at all and i dont really like the design...
if i see the OSD from Kaffeine (linux-DVB-application, but there are not many plugins for it) in comparision, i think the dvbdream-osd could be done way better...
another cool thing would be if there was an "OSD-Creator" which would allow everybody to easily create their own OSDs... and even if it only was about defining the text-colors and styles and the images and stuff and would allow to place everything where the user wants it to be... im sure it would be possible to do something like that, but i guess it would need some time and knowledge... and i lack the second of the requirements... im not a programmer at all... :(
My System: TechniSat SkyStar2 on an AsRock 4COREDUAL-VSTA with an Intel Pentium D 935 or so, 1GB of k*ngston-DDR1-RAM, a GeForce 7600GS, 512MB VGA-RAM, AGP-based...
am2
Just popping in

Postby am2 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:17 am

me 2
SkyStar2 2.6d (80Mhz) /
- - -
Pentium IV 2.4 Ghz / 512 MB / WinXP /

Return to “Feature Requests”