Second recording impossible when CW Decoder is on

Suggestions and ideas for future versions

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

plkw
Just can't stay away

Second recording impossible when CW Decoder is on

Postby plkw » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:26 am

Hi rel,

1) I'm not sure if this would be a bug or a feature request as it's supposed to be working to my opinion. So here is my explanation :

- When recording on a channel using CW Decoder tool, no problem 8)
- When recording on a precise TP without using CW Decoder AND recording a second channel from the same TP, no problem 8)
But :
- When recording on a channel using CW Decoder tool AND trying to record a second channel on the same TP (using a different CW) it does record but only black screen. :roll:

2) I read in other topics or on Google that DD is not able to record 2 different channels (from different TP) at the time and needs to be started 2 times seperately in order to let us do so. However I didn't manage to launch it in two different instances as suggested...
Despite the fact that my last remark doesn't directly impact the problem previously described (because same TP), I'd be interested to know how to proceed to launch DD on more than one instance. :o

I hope you can help :)

Thanks again !

- DvbDream v3.3
- Core i5-4590 @3.30 GHZ
- Graph Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
- 16 Go RAM
rel
relocation

Re: Second recording impossible when CW Decoder is on

Postby rel » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:16 am

you need to tuner cards, and two seperarate DD installations (install DVB Dream into two different folders, rename desktop shorcut after each installation DVBDream-1 , DVB Dream-2)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Feature Requests”