A few bugs of DvbDream 1.4

The posts related to fixed bugs & old feature requests will be moved to here.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

ilpippo
Just popping in

A few bugs of DvbDream 1.4

Postby ilpippo » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:54 pm

Hello,
first of all thanks for the work you've done with DvbDream, it's a really amazing program!
I found a few small bugs that I'll report here:
1 - dscaler audio codec's CLSID in guids.ini is the same as the video codec, but it should be {D2CA75C2-05A1-4915-88A8-D433F876D186} instead. I'm using dscaler 0.0.8 filters. The same error was there in version 1.3c.
2 - I have the slow startup and (sometimes) slow channel change problem others have already reported. Enabling or disabling the "Reset ds on channel change" switch doesn't solve it.
3 - I have the problem of stuttering playback on certain channels, too. As others reported, I have this problem only with some Italian channels (Mediaset). Also, streaming to mplayerc gets interrupted after a few minutes. To solve the problem I have to click a couple of times on "File->Reset DirectShow". I had no problems with DvbDream 1.3c.
4 - I have an audio problem when recording from a pip with TSI Swiss channels. The audio recorded in the ts file comes out messy, both during playback of the file or when I try to demux it. No problem during playback from the pip window, no problem recording the channel selected in the main window, no problem with other channels. Yeah, I know, it's quite weird... I think it might be caused by the fact that every channel have multiple audio streams. Should I upload a stream fragment somewhere?

And now a feature request:
- Could you add the possibility to use custom graphedit files for rendering the stream? I ask this because I'd like to use ffdshow for postprocessing only (it's not very stable for decoding) and because I'd like to use Haali's Video Renderer (included with Haali's matroska splitter, and which is the only renderer that gives me the correct 0-255 pc luma range output and that enables hardware deinterlacing at the same time).
Thanks!

Hauppauge HVR1110 - BDA drivers 4.0 - ATI Radeon 9600xt - WinXPsp2
Dreamer

Postby Dreamer » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:53 am

Please read the forum rules before posting!

- Do not duplicate feature requests or bugs. Search in the forum before posting!
- Create one thread per bug/feature request, instead of collecting them in a post!

Please start the new topic for each bug/request. Thanks.

Locked.
Dreamer

Return to “Old bug reports & requests”