When I've changed device from Direct to SDK, it was OK, then I changed back (of course after DD restart, later) and Eurekalog window has shown, after OK, again and again.
Hardware: AMD Athlon 64 3000+, 1GB RAM, ATI RX800 256MB, SB Audigy 2 Value, SkyStar 2 r2.3, Dish-Offset 120cm...
Software: Windows XP SP2, DirectX 9.0c, ATI Catalyst Driver 6.8, TechniSat DVB 4.4.0, Abakt, avast! Antivirus, Avant Browser, DVB Dream, FFDShow, Free Download Manager, freeCommander, HotkeyP, Kerio Personal Firewall, Media Player Classic, Nero, OpenOffice.org, Orca Browser, Photofiltre, PTBSync, Skype, Spybot, Trillian, Xnview, ZipGenius...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.