why changed my list

The posts related to fixed bugs & old feature requests will be moved to here.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

sky star 2

why changed my list

Postby sky star 2 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 pm

hi
i,m do scan in anysite after scan change all my channels name to BdY DVBDREAM?
how must solve it?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rel
relocation

Re: why changed my list

Postby rel » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:37 pm

What is your registered user ID ? :)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
sky star 2

Postby sky star 2 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:23 am

What is your registered user ID ? :)
i,m use from a key in a board.why?
clemdogu
Just popping in

Postby clemdogu » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:24 am

I'm having the same problem. All my channels have "&Buy DVB Dream". I just purchased the program last night and everything looked ok this morning. Went to do a scan and then all programs had "&Buy DVB Dream" in it.

I'm using the latest program DVBDream 2.2a.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 am

I'm having the same problem. All my channels have "&Buy DVB Dream". I just purchased the program last night and everything looked ok this morning. Went to do a scan and then all programs had "&Buy DVB Dream" in it.

I'm using the latest program DVBDream 2.2a.

uninstall DVB Dream,
if you used cracked versions before, make sure you clean it all with ddfix tool, it is in registered users area.
then install DVB Dream again into another folder.
clemdogu
Just popping in

Postby clemdogu » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 am

I'm frustrated and very disappointed that I would buy a copy of this software and I get this issue!!! I spent many hours scanning the satellites this week thinking I was getting an awesome program. I even got the motor to move right away without a problem. I will do that above steps and start over. I do have a valid id so if you need it let me know. Also eventhough you say there are no refunds I would think you would understand if I ask for one.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:02 am

I'm frustrated and very disappointed that I would buy a copy of this software and I get this issue!!! I spent many hours scanning the satellites this week thinking I was getting an awesome program. I even got the motor to move right away without a problem. I will do that above steps and start over. I do have a valid id so if you need it let me know. Also eventhough you say there are no refunds I would think you would understand if I ask for one.
I think, you bought DVB Dream from this site, as there is no any other alternative. And it is clearly stated here that you are responsible for trying DVB Dream before purchasing and making sure it works well for you before paying for anything, because no refund policy/ system etc.
Otherwise , if you have problems, you can share and we can try to help as long as we can.
There are cracks and we try to fight them. So you might have got the problem because of this.
There are currently no other registered users report such problem. So I assumed you might have probably downloaded & used an unathorized/unlicenced copy from another site... before buying the licenced...
Anyway if not , or in case you used such and then decided to go licenced, we will try to help you. Just need to know what might be the reason..

Do the steps I told you above , make sure you delete dvbdream folder after uninstalling. and backup your chllist.chl after scan. Then if the problem repeats, send us/attach here your dvbdream.log file, so that we can try to understand the problem, what caused etc..

PS: your licence record looks ok. I have checked with help of your email address registered on the forum.
clemdogu
Just popping in

Postby clemdogu » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:32 pm

I was on the 30 day freebe so I know I didn't have a cracked version nor would I do that. I did start with version 2.2 and upgraded to 2.2a not sure if that caused the issue (you might want to look into that, but I know it's not top priority since I'm the only person having that issue). I'm up and running now, just was frustrated the other day after all the work I put in.

Return to “Old bug reports & requests”