dvddream 1.1h- some channels don't have sound

The posts related to fixed bugs & old feature requests will be moved to here.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

nabeel_912
Just popping in

dvddream 1.1h- some channels don't have sound

Postby nabeel_912 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:42 pm

it is perfectly workin, but with some channels there is no sound at all. Most of these channels which face this problem are Encrepted channles (I use wincsc 1.2) plugin to Decrept them.

I solve the problem by keep selecting this channel and turn dvbdream off and then turning it on back and the sound goes well. But I can't get anything niether sound nor video if I changed the channel. This is really a problem in dvbdream which I use it as my primary dvb software.

Note:

I used the older version as well and this problem was existing.
dvddream 1.1g
but I have no idea about the olders.

Thanks,
nabeel_912

nabeel_912
Just popping in

Postby nabeel_912 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:27 pm

This problem specifically occurs in some irdet* Channels, (I use winlirc 1.2 to decrypt them) I tryed sec* channels with no problem.

I used many Video and audio Codecs and exactly the same problem.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:51 pm

I see, I need a possibility to test WinCSC to be able to help. (still looking for a free or promotion sharing provider)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
pvdeejay
Home away from home

Postby pvdeejay » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:16 am

hello there
I've got also this problem with version 1.1H. but it's not happening with scrambled channels all the time. rarely it happens with some FTA channels too.
I am using win csc to descramble UPC on astra 19.2E if you think this might be win csc related and you are willing to cooperate, get in touch with me (prefferably via ICQ) I can borrow you my sharing details in the hope you could try fixing related probs.
or I can do some testing for you immediately if you can tell me what exactly you need.
P4 3.0GHz 1024 MB of ram, nvidia Geforce 6600, SS2 rev 2.6, WDM drivers 4.41, SG2100, always latest DVBDream with the latest FFDshow.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:28 am

should be working fine in last versions
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Old bug reports & requests”