disecq for saa7131

Fixed bugs & the feature requests that have been implemented. Section is just to inform users during version changes.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

deian

disecq for saa7131

Postby deian » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:08 am

hi !
I have a SAA7131 Creatix/Philips BDA Tuner card (triple capture device - analog, dvb-t and dvb-s - MEDION PC). The problem i have is the Diseqc control in the Dvbdream application ( changing DiseqC settings do not have effect - the same switch input is always driven). I red somewhere
that there is no Diseqc support for some of the BDA cards. Is that true? If so, can i use the raw Diseqc command and what should I enter for a 2:1 swich?
I tried to run a bunch of similar software downloaded from the internet(progdvb, hispa dvb, altdvb and so on...), but they either freeze or crash on my PC(some of them don't have support for BDA cards in Vista or even at all), so i don't know if my tuner card works well with other software.
I have also noticed that operations performed by remote control are active only in the main window, namely if i try to change the page number in teletext (MDTelext plugin) by entering the numbers by remote control ("Twinhan" like) the channels are changed in the "remote" window in the Dvbdream (nothing happens in the teletext window, only launching and turning off the plugin by remote control are possible). If I deactivate the password, next time when i launch Dvbdream and switch to a channel where the password was previously deactivated i'm asked again for the password. Besides, channels with password are skipped when operating by remote control.
Is there any solution to something like this?
Thanks !

MEDION Pentium Dual core
2.13GHz 1GB RAM
W. Vista
SAA7131 Creatix/Philips BDA triple capture device
HAWKHAWK
Not too shy to talk

Problem with diseqc on Creatix BDA triple capture device

Postby HAWKHAWK » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:35 am

I have the same problem here on my Medion. I am using a Technisat Multytenne, but can only see/scan Astra 19,2. On a seperate Dreambox 600 I can see all 4 LNBs.

Please some advice: use committed or uncommited? raw commands?

thanks in advance!
MedionP7300MediaCenter/CTXtriplecapture/Multytenne/DVBDream1.4i/VistaMCE
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:20 pm

RAW diseqc wont help you.

We need manufacturers BDA diseqc programming documentation or SDK , so that we can fix the problem
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
HAWKHAWK
Not too shy to talk

Postby HAWKHAWK » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 am

RAW diseqc wont help you.

We need manufacturers BDA diseqc programming documentation or SDK , so that we can fix the problem
Ok, I will go find the specs for this.

Who on this forum is part of the development team that can write/adjust the BDA driver to the CTX specs and I can send the specs to?

Can I send it to you Rel, since you did write the other BDA drivers too?
HAWKHAWK
Not too shy to talk

Postby HAWKHAWK » Tue May 05, 2009 12:08 am

Great work Rel!

The latest BDA driver works with my Creatix/CTX/SAA 7231 DVB-S card and the Technisat Multytenne Twin: all four SATs can be scanned, viewed, etc.

Also I can watch all SATs now in MCE and on my MCExtender.

Thanks again!

Return to “Done”