rel, this bug with nameless channels is only in v1.6.
i will send you an rec, but it's not relevant, because after you scan again, delete transponder, added again, play with QAM( scan with different qam), nameless disappear, and channels names are ok.
i scan my channels on 64 and 256 qam, all are nameless( but are working)https://rapidshare.com/files/468370938/ ... 7_02_27.ts
also, qam 256 is broken in 1.5g and 1.6. I cannot watch live-tv on both 64 and 256 qam( only 64 qam).
If i want 256qam channels, i went for v1.5f dvbdream.
i added 2 transponder list, 64 and 256, well, only 64 is working.
in v1.5f i have 2 transponder list added, 64 and 256qam, and all chs are working.