1.4i picture frozen, BDA device won't start

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Gabibbo
Just can't stay away

1.4i picture frozen, BDA device won't start

Postby Gabibbo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:05 am

Hi rel,

I had absolutlely no problems with 1.4g using StarBox 7021A and Scanman's interface. Thank you for such a great app! I guess i'll even pay you when you introduce full USALS support, so I can get rid of other DVB apps.

However v1.4i doesn't work with crypted channels - the buffer immediately gets overloaded and I get a slideshow of 3-5 snapshots per minute (tried switching different versions of vP 2.x). Resetting doesn't help. FTA channels not affected.

I don't see it as a big issue because I'm used to watch FTA, however, there are 2 other issues:

1) The built-in BDA device won't start my 7021A USB2 at all (says "offline mode"), and
2) Switching channels takes longer. Perhaps it's somewhat subjective.

rel
relocation

Postby rel » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:42 am

7021 isnt included in the supported devices list, add a feature request , not a bug report. report the problems to ScanMan about his BDA_ALL alternative

encrpted channels working just fine here, check your plugin and codec configuration.

moving this post to undetermined
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Undetermined”