DD not find DVB-C Pinnacle quatro with original 510e driver

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

koko01

DD not find DVB-C Pinnacle quatro with original 510e driver

Postby koko01 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:12 am

Hi all,

I have a lot of troubles to set up my new Pinnacle Quatro stick. I went to German section of the forum, but there I received a lot of very funny suggestion :shock: .
I tried to use DVB_all driver and all new drivers from yours web site, but all the times I see only DVB-T. Can you help me a bit what I need to do?

Best regards
Koko

Pinnacle Quatro stick 520e , ATI Mobility Radeon X1400, Dell 6400Insp dual 2.83Ghz/2G/HDD-160GB XP-sp3
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 am

we need manufacturer programming documantations (SDK),

you should talk to distributor or manufacturer ancd try to persuade them to provide SDK. (Pinaccle is not that willing to do that)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
koko01

Re

Postby koko01 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:30 am

Hi again,

This is all the times a big problem, do you have idea how can provide to us such a SDK ?
I have seen in DVBDream forum one SW with which is possible this type of pinnacle stick to works with option for cable transition, but those boys not provide any information for SDK.

Best regards
Koko
Pinnacle Quatro stick 520e , ATI Mobility Radeon X1400, Dell 6400Insp dual 2.83Ghz/2G/HDD-160GB XP-sp3

Return to “Undetermined”