DVBdream cannot find the frequencys

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

SUPERKOMPANY

DVBdream cannot find the frequencys

Postby SUPERKOMPANY » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:05 am

first of all im spanish, so,sorry for my english.

y buy a kworld dvb-t 220 3 years ago.

i use the programa because is the best, but all the times i try to install when i formated the pc its a crazy.

first of all put the card, windows xp recognize the card and then install the drivers, when the drivers are installing a popup appears and thell me that the drivers are not from windows, i press continue and finish ok.

then comes the problem.

---------------------------------

after installing the drivers i need to install the dvb-t 220 utilities, when i press start, the bar begin to move, but when the bar reaches the 2ª bar the mouse begin to think and move alone, then the program finish the installation and tell me restart.

when i restart then install dvb dream and when i select my card:

nothing appears in the line.

when i install the utilities when the bar reaches to the 2ª bar, if the program want, or i dont know, appears a popup, the same popup when i install the drivers, and thell me that are not from microsoft, but y press continue finish the installation, restart, install dvb dream and i can see dvb-t 4000 europe, and can use dvbdream.

a lot of times y tried to installa and i need to restar 15 times to install,becasue i dont know the orden to installa the things.

if i installa ONLY the drivers when windows recognize the card, and install hypermedia o myteathre the cards work, and i can scan all.

but with dvbdream no, i need to uninstall 40 times the things and reinstall, and if i have lucky when install dvbdream i can see dvb-t 4000 europe and scan.

----------------

all this problem is from dvbdream? the orden to installa the things? why sometimes dvbdream detecet the frequencys 4000 europe and sometimes not? i think is the drivers when they want to installa good, the installa good, but when they do not want install.......

i post all this in other spanish forum, can i put the link for all the people that speak spanish?

thanks

dvb-t 220 kworld philips SAA713X,Hybrid capture device
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Tue May 18, 2010 1:47 am

weird,
and I little understood about your problem, sorry

please send more information
attach dvbdream.log, bda.log files here
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Undetermined”