DVB Dream 2.1 bug with directshow filter and H.264 codec

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

mrki
Not too shy to talk

DVB Dream 2.1 bug with directshow filter and H.264 codec

Postby mrki » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:10 am

Hi

I have registered payed DVB Dream, this software is the best for me.

But, after upgrade to newest 2.1 version any H.264 codec can not be recognized.

Everything with codecs working ok with 1.7 version, but so strange on that version working only high band reception. On 2.1 working all signals, but please help to recognize H.264 codec.

Else I have TBS 5925 USB card.

Thanks for help and best regards for all, especially to DVB Dream autors and administrators/moderators :cry:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rel
relocation

Re: DVB Dream 2.1 bug with directshow filter and H.264 codec

Postby rel » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 am

I am not sure how to help you. All looks fine on your screen shots. Except that the 2nd screenshot doesn't have video (black screen). This seems to be recognised as SD channel , so you need to change MPEG-2 codec, make sure this channel video/audio/pcr pids were scanned correctly (check through channel properties window)
also check if there is any incoming data, by unfolding the "Info bar" below video. "Received TS" displays incoming data. it should keep increasing.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
mrki
Not too shy to talk

Postby mrki » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am

[rel] ... accidently edited when tried to quote, anyway my reply is below
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:04 pm

sorry, accidently edited your post.
H264 mpeg-4 hd feed on both snapshots was same.
no, there is something wrong. check the channel properties, the second one is not H.264 . DD shows MPEG-2 as video type already on the screenshot below ,next to signal level bars.
So it is normal it will use Elecard 3.x as you picked them for MPEG-2. Because of this, I wrote you to check if the channel is scanned correctly

Also it seems they are not the same transponders (one listed on 10e and another on 19.2e) according to screen shots, check the status bar
mrki
Not too shy to talk

Postby mrki » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:34 pm

sorry, accidently edited your post.

Also it seems they are not the same transponders (one listed on 10e and another on 19.2e) according to screen shots, check the status bar
dont look at that :o i am too lazy to change always satellite position in dvb dream, that is not important thing :D

problem was nameless.... name of scanned feed that time accidentally, after new scan there was correct name and picture was there this is solved.....so strange, so often feeds with nameless.... name works ok but this time not.... :? :shock:

why nameless... happened sometime and not correct name when existing?
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:55 pm

might be weak signal or provider related . need to check packet losses at the time you scanned as nameless. DD displays this on info bar.
mrki
Not too shy to talk

Postby mrki » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:51 pm

might be weak signal or provider related . need to check packet losses at the time you scanned as nameless. DD displays this on info bar.
L 57 Q 33% is weak signal? look at pictures

Return to “Undetermined”