TBS 6925 - Bda device not started

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

ali baba

TBS 6925 - Bda device not started

Postby ali baba » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:31 am

Hi and happy new year to all,

My first post is a problem, sorry.
I've got two versions of DVBdream (one that came on an OEM CD (from TBS) and another downloaded from their website) but unfortunately neither work and I was hoping that posting the log files here may provide some answers.
The hardware the card is installed on is a Gigabyte GA-MA74GM-S2H and there are no other cards installed. OS is WinXP and install is brand new for this hardware, but neither DVBdream nor Progdvb work (both give the same error message - bda device not started), although TBSviewer (OEM version of DVBviewer) does work.
Log files for the 2 different versions are attached and needless to say, thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rel
relocation

Re: TBS 6925 - Bda device not started

Postby rel » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:40 am

install latest service packs and directX for windows XP.
If possible, I recommend to use Windows 7
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Undetermined”