Problem with madVR

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

haithomy
Just popping in

Problem with madVR

Postby haithomy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:34 pm

I install madVR and change video renderer to "madVR" then I return to "enhanced video renderer" and exit DVB Dream and uninstall madVR
after that I start DVB Dream and when switch to fullscreen the video is freeze but the audio still continue when exit fullscreen video is work fine

how to fix this problem?

thank you

rel
relocation

Re: Problem with madVR

Postby rel » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:59 am

try to change video codec,
or you can restart directshow with CTRL+W keys when it freezes
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
haithomy
Just popping in

Postby haithomy » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:26 am

hi after install fresh windows the problem still exists and I found that the picture freeze on fullscreen only if I sliding cropping (Horizontal Zoom + Vertical Zoom) all to the right side other why it's work fine.

This problem occur only with EVR.

Also I found another problem with EVR only but when I change renderer to VMR9 or VMR7 everything work fine.

The only reason I want to use EVR is smooth picture.

I hope you can add option to force restart directshow after change between normal, TV Screen and Fullscreen.

thank you.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:21 am

I recommend Windows 8.1 or upcoming Windows version, since I cant reproduce the problem, I guess they improved EVR a lot.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Undetermined”