DVB Dream don't supports all 4 input ports of DISEqC v.1.2

the bugs that are most likely related to user configuration (like a specific hardware, codec or driver prob) or impossible to find a logical reason at the moment. The problems in this category might be fixed in future versions as users keep confirming them with additional information.

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

t_sobko
Just popping in

DVB Dream don't supports all 4 input ports of DISEqC v.1.2

Postby t_sobko » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:39 pm

My configuration:
PCI_Pinnacle_PCTV_Sat_Pro_450i(4000i)/Driver_ver.3.1.3.0/Videocard:Radeon_9250_128Mb/Windows_XP_Pro_SP2_Russian/DISEqC_v.1.2-4_inputs:Amos,Sirius,Hotbird,Express_AM2(80°)
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm using DVB Dream v.1.3c. Program works perfect! Great thanks to the author. But I have a little problem. Program works with my tuner only as with BDA-S. DVB Dream supports only 1-st & 2-nd LNB ports of my DISEqC switcher (v.1.2), so I can watch channels only from this 2 sats (Amos & Sirius). When I'm scanning the rest of sats (Hotbird & Express AM2) that are connected to 3-rd & 4-th input LNB ports of my DISEqC switcher, program can't find any channels. All connections are correct. All preferences of LNB for 3-rd & 4-th input LNB ports of my DISEqC switcher are the same as for first pair of LNB ports. Maybe DVB Dream don't works correctly with my tuner or DISEqC switcher?

PCI_Pinnacle_PCTV_Sat_Pro_450i_(4000i)
Driver_ver.3.1.3.0
Videocard:Radeon_9250_128Mb
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 2800+
Motherboard: Asus K8N
PhysicalMemory: 512 MB
Windows_XP_Pro_SP2_Russian
DISEqC_v.1.2-4_inputs:
Amos,Sirius,Hotbird,Express_AM2(80°)
kolo1
Just can't stay away

Re: DVB Dream don't supports all 4 input ports of DISEqC v.1

Postby kolo1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:20 am

My configuration:
PCI_Pinnacle_PCTV_Sat_Pro_450i(4000i)/Driver_ver.3.1.3.0/Videocard:Radeon_9250_128Mb/Windows_XP_Pro_SP2_Russian/DISEqC_v.1.2-4_inputs:Amos,Sirius,Hotbird,Express_AM2(80°)
-------------------------------------------------------
I'm using DVB Dream v.1.3c. Program works perfect! Great thanks to the author. But I have a little problem. Program works with my tuner only as with BDA-S. DVB Dream supports only 1-st & 2-nd LNB ports of my DISEqC switcher (v.1.2), so I can watch channels only from this 2 sats (Amos & Sirius). When I'm scanning the rest of sats (Hotbird & Express AM2) that are connected to 3-rd & 4-th input LNB ports of my DISEqC switcher, program can't find any channels. All connections are correct. All preferences of LNB for 3-rd & 4-th input LNB ports of my DISEqC switcher are the same as for first pair of LNB ports. Maybe DVB Dream don't works correctly with my tuner or DISEqC switcher?
I have reported the same problem with my Pinnacle Dual Sat Pro PCI
Tested the switch and it switches to LNB 1 and LNB 2 but when you switch to LNB 3 it goes back to LNB1 and switch to LNB 4 it goes to LNB 2
Tested with tre difftrent switches (Amitron,Digitaly, AMTTRON).
When I use the original prog PCTV 4.0 that came with the card it switches between all four LNB:s so I think the problem is in DVBDream.
Pinnacle don't answer question about how to handle Diseqc switches.

KOLO
Twinhan 1034-CI Mantis (BDA)
HP EVO 550 computer
Win XP/pro
At the moment built in audio
NVidia GeForce3
FredB
love DVB Dream!

Re: DVB Dream don't supports all 4 input ports of DISEqC v.1

Postby FredB » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:59 am

Pinnacle don't answer question about how to handle Diseqc switches.
So it would be difficult to make DD handle DiseqC switches for this card.

It's the major problem with Pinnacle products, they don't give any information about using them with alternative software :evil: :evil: :evil:
Forum PCTVSat : http://pctvsat.free.fr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinnacle PCTV Sat + Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-S / Athlon 64 3500+ - 2048 Mb DDR - GeForce 7900 GS
Twinhan Vision Plus 1030A + Asus Europa II Hybrid / PIV D920 2x2.8 Ghz - 2048 Mb DDR2 - GeForce 7600 GS
PCTV Sat Pro PCI (PCTV 450i) + DVICO Fusion HDTV USB / Athlon XP 3200+ - 1024 Mb DDR - GeForce 6600GT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Collective installation with 2 LNB Quad and multiswitches DiseqC - LNB A = Astra 19.2°E - LNB B = Hotbird 13.0°E - Commutation = 13V/18V/22K + DiseqC 2.0
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:36 am

I need SDKs and information related to those pinnacle cards to fix it.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Undetermined”