DVB DREAM 1.4i re design idea/other ideas..

Suggestions and ideas for future versions

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

LikWidChz
Just popping in

DVB DREAM 1.4i re design idea/other ideas..

Postby LikWidChz » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi everyone, Id like to introduce myself, I have my name on dvbdreams 1.4i release due to being a beta tester with some other people on irc.

Id like to take a pol to see how many people actually use dvbdream to playback videos along with eliminating some features and adding new ones to dream, let me know what you all think.

allright so basicly what ive done is, eliminated dvbdreams video playback capability... i mean its a dvb app not a media center app, use media player classic for that :\ my 2 cents.

I have also rotated the channel icons to change channels up or down.. who changes channels left or right anyway?? :) asthetic fix/idea.

I have also eliminated the open video icon and shifted all others to the left.

down at the bottom, put autozap and mute unmute somewhere more visable like the top or something.... again my 2 cents..

on to the bottom screen, I have explained what the 2 signal qualuty/signal strength bars are with added % value for help when aligning a dish possible or just as an FYI..

on the right added % on audio and video buffer % to let you know if you have a codec problem or for an FYI value to let you know to either increase the buffer or decrease it.

Also, move the green $ buttion and the PIP button somewhere else too possibly next to the record button...

I most of this is just looks and more details on the screen kinda idea...

let me know what you all think..

--LikWidChz

you can all reach me on irc if youd like LikWidChz on uicn.

twinhan 1020a
locutus
Just popping in

Postby locutus » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:24 am

hmm... some ideas arent bad... like the thing with the playback... though i do use the timeshift-function sometimes and thus i need the pause-button and stuff...
another thing... the buttons arent for shifting channels up and down, but for changing to previous or next channel... same as in a web-browser...
My System: TechniSat SkyStar2 on an AsRock 4COREDUAL-VSTA with an Intel Pentium D 935 or so, 1GB of k*ngston-DDR1-RAM, a GeForce 7600GS, 512MB VGA-RAM, AGP-based...
flyerman
Not too shy to talk

Postby flyerman » Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Can U please show what the buttons are by showing what they are by hovering over them? I am new to DD and have to keep looking up what everything does.

Does timeshift work? Whay keys do u press to pause, rew, skip? Please.
Nexus-S
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:44 am

Can U please show what the buttons are by showing what they are by hovering over them? I am new to DD and have to keep looking up what everything does.

Does timeshift work? Whay keys do u press to pause, rew, skip? Please.
post your questions under general section, this forum section is used to post feature requests.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Feature Requests”