Problem with Terratec HTC USB Stick

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

inso

Problem with Terratec HTC USB Stick

Postby inso » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:13 am

Hello,

i've a problem with my new terratec htc usb tv stick which supports analog, dvb-t and dvb-c.

DvbDream recognises its bda driver:

But it seems to access only the dvb-t part (topic line):

It even doesn't find a channel when i try to scan the right frequenzes which i added to the ini file in /transponders/ (german cable):

The stick works with the terratec software, but with noone else till yet. Maybe there needs to be a trick done to switch to dvb-c?
Could you please take a look, if it is possible to make CvbDream compatible with this device? This would be great.

Thanks in advance.

inso

Terratec HTC
Kr0m

Re: Problem with Terratec HTC USB Stick

Postby Kr0m » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Hello,

i've a problem with my new terratec htc usb tv stick which supports analog, dvb-t and dvb-c.

DvbDream recognises its bda driver:

But it seems to access only the dvb-t part (topic line):

It even doesn't find a channel when i try to scan the right frequenzes which i added to the ini file in /transponders/ (german cable):

The stick works with the terratec software, but with noone else till yet. Maybe there needs to be a trick done to switch to dvb-c?
Could you please take a look, if it is possible to make CvbDream compatible with this device? This would be great.

Thanks in advance.

inso
Hi, I have the exact same issue as INSO.
Has anyone been able to find out why this happens?
The USB stick is capable of running both DVB-C & DVB-T however when using DVBDream it defaults the card (BDA driver installed) to DVB-T.
Is there some kind of switch or maybe a switch to be added to the hardware's driver that could make it be seen as a DVB-C device in DVBDream?

Thanks in advance.
Kr0m
Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS (DVB-T/DVB-C)
inso

Postby inso » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 am

fyi: the stick works with the latest beta version of dvb viewer pro.
Terratec HTC
sharp
Just popping in

Postby sharp » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:55 am

Same problem here.
Twinhan PCI DVBS/S2 SP400
Terratec USB DVB-A/C/T XS HD
Win XP/Vista/Ubuntu
Sirius
Diseqc 2.1

Return to “Bug Reports”