problem with getting channels - tt budget s2-3200

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

gkazir

problem with getting channels - tt budget s2-3200

Postby gkazir » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:02 am

Hi all,
have a problem. using tt budget s2-3200 with vista 32.
trying to use 4 diseqc with 1. nilesat. 2. amos. 3. hotbird (13e) 4. Eutelsat W2 (16e).

when i'm scanning the channels only the first diseqc (in this case - nilesat) is working. in the others i'm not getting anything and it is like there isn't any channels in those sattelites.

tried other progs and it works.

anyone help.

thanks, Gur

Dasop

Postby Dasop » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 am

I have the same problem myself...
I use 2 lnbs and when I try to scan for channels I get around 1100 programs in Hotbird but most of them are at least 10 times each! When I try to scan Astra I get no signal...
After some restarts I can scan Astra but again with the most of the programs at least 10 times and then I get no signal from Hotbird...
I believe that this is a bug because when I scan both sattelites with TT-Media Center I get all the channels with no doubles!
TT Bugdet S2+CI(latest drivers 5.0.0.23 I think) on P4 2.8Ghz with 2 Gbs RAM, Nvidia 5900ULTRA(not interested in HD...yet!) and XP MCE SP3.
LNB 1: Hotbird 13o
LNB 2: Astra 19.2o
Not sure about Diseqc switch(I have to check!)

Return to “Bug Reports”