[solved]problem with 2 instances

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Maudit
Just can't stay away

[solved]problem with 2 instances

Postby Maudit » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:12 pm

first of all, i used 2 instances of dvbd for long time without big problems.
i installed the first then i copied all the files into another folder then i configured both. one with dvb-s and the other with dvb-t.

the only problem is that dvbd crash if i start it and the channel is in 16:9 format. the only way to use it again is: start it and select another channel(in 4/3) before it crash.

but certain times i dont know the channel is in 16:9 and the only way to terminate dvbd is to open taskmanager and close the process.

so i created a taskkill shortcut to dvbd and i changed the name of the exe file from "dvbdream dvbt.exe" to "dvbdreamdvbt.exe" (i removed the space cause taskkill do not works, i dont know why)

after i did that, when i open the second instance, it seems has an effect on the first instance and viceversa. pratically the first re-syntonize the channel..(and of course if the channel is in 16:9 it crash again) and i dont want, never did that before i changed the name of the exe file.

i tried to reinstall both and changed the name of the file again but still the same problem: the second dvbd re-syntonize. i dont want it.

can someone help me please?

edit: only if i use the cyberlink, whit elecard for example it work good.
i tried to reinstall powerdvd 7.3 but still same problem.
please help

edit: solved by install powerdvd 9

Return to “General”