How can I create Astra 1KR satellite to receive Arte HD free

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Processeur Fou

How can I create Astra 1KR satellite to receive Arte HD free

Postby Processeur Fou » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Hello,
I want to receive Arte HD on ASTRA 1KR, I only find ASTRA 1E/1F/1G/1H/1L/2C on the 0192.ini file so the new frequency 11362 Mhz and other parameters don't exist. I try to add a new channel, scan and nothing found. I can receive without problem Arte HD with my (bad) software TT media center furnished with my TT S2-3650 usb card. I really prefer to use DD so how must I proceed? Create a new transponder on 092.ini file or create a new satellite file? ( which number for Astra KR? I suppose there is a standard to follow...)
information :http://fr.kingofsat.net/pack-zdfvision.php

thanks for help

JP

TT-connect S2-3650 CI / TT BDA driver 1.0.3.8 / Win XP SP3 / Nvidia 9600GT / ASTRA 1 - 19°2 est
raas
Just can't stay away

Postby raas » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 am

Hi Processeur Fou,

I think you have to manually add the transponder to de Astra 19.2 satellite. AFAIK it doesn't really matter on which satellite (1E/1F/1G/1H/1L/2C) you add the transponder. The dish is aligned at that position and receives all the signals the 'different' satellites beam-out.

What I think your problem is, is the PSK setting. If I recall correctly this must be 8PSK setting for that transponder instead of QPSK
(but this could well be the other way around, I don't remember it out of my head to be sure, and I'm not at home right now to look it up. But play around with it and scan the transponder. I checked this at home, and I'm receiving it in 8PSK mode, and just added the transponder to the 0192 - Astra 1E/1F/1G/1H/1L/2C I've noticed that playing with this PSK setting results in 'all-channels-found-on-transponder' and 'not-a-single-channel-found-on-that-same-transponder).
With my vp1041 I'm able to watch the ArteHD channel on 19.2E you're talking about.

Hope this helps.

(message edited after lookup at home)
My SAT-Hobby-Rigs:
Primary Rig: AzureWave AD SP400-CI (rebadged twinhan vp1041) / PMCam with phoenix-reader. Running on: Windows Home Server on intel-quad-core with 4gb RAM and ~ 3Tb storage
Secondary Rig: SkyStar 1 CI (rebadged twinhan vp1030a). Running on: XPsp3 on intel-P4 with 1gb RAM and 80Gb storage
Dish
80cm Triax, Multi-twin lnb on 0192, 0235

Return to “General”