DVBDream doesn’t find channels

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

sean99
Just popping in

DVBDream doesn’t find channels

Postby sean99 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:09 am

Hi
Would you please help me? my DVB card is Sky Star 2 TV from Technisat, I use this card with ProgDVB and doesn’t have problem but I like to try it with DVBDream so I installed trail version of DVBDream 1.5e but this application doesn’t show any channels, I tried scan and manual scan but none of them solved my problem, DVBDream can’t find channels, it says no signal.
Can anybody help me? What is the problem and what should I do?
I appreciate any help in advance.

DVB card: Sky Star 2 TV - Technisat, software version: 4.6.0,
VGA: Nvidia 7600 GS
Satellites: HotBird, Badr, Turksat
TeliaSonera
Just popping in

Postby TeliaSonera » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 am

same problem with SkyStar USB 2 HD CI :shock:
SkyStar USB 2 HD CI
genpix
love DVB Dream!

Postby genpix » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:05 am

and both of you already did a search for SkyStar 2 in this forum, right?
sean99
Just popping in

Postby sean99 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:59 am

If you know the answer please help us, I searched and it brought more than 22 pages, what keywords should I search? Thanks
genpix
love DVB Dream!

Postby genpix » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 pm

the answer/hints were given many times.
please read.
sean99
Just popping in

Postby sean99 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 pm

I installed latest BDA file and updated Transponder list but it just found one channel. (NHK world HD, 10730-V-27500), it is weird. Sky star 2 is not HD card. No one experienced this problem?
sean99
Just popping in

Postby sean99 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:17 am

No answer, no attention, no care, no responsibility, is it really DVBDream official website? Look at the forum and see how many people from different countries come here and never get an answer.!!!!! WHY because these guys don’t pay attention to their customers they just think about money. :x
Snuffer
love DVB Dream!

Postby Snuffer » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 pm

@ sean

woaw what a comments.

As you can read before look at this site the answer are here, only if he tels you what to do they can close forum and make a problem list we here to help everybody bud a little doing at yourself is fine.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:27 am

No answer, no attention, no care, no responsibility, is it really DVBDream official website? Look at the forum and see how many people from different countries come here and never get an answer.!!!!! WHY because these guys don’t pay attention to their customers they just think about money. :x
If you don't pay attention to forum rules the same way, how can you expect the same thing here ?

- When you pay for DVB Dream, you only buy the program. Support or help is not included. (Developers have no time for that, unfortunately!) So you need to make sure DD works well and you can use it without problem before you buy. However you can always post your problems on DD community forum to get help of other users. Just don't expect your problems will always be solved or your feature request will always be implemented...

- If you don't get an answer to your problem/bug report/any forum post, you have no right to complain.

I personally don't have time to waste on users' everyday problems which they with little effort could sort out on their own. Simply using google or forum's search feature, possible to reach answers most of times...
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
genpix
love DVB Dream!

Postby genpix » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 am

If you know the answer please help us, I searched and it brought more than 22 pages, what keywords should I search? Thanks
sean99,
if spoon-feeding is the only way for you to gather the information (and you don't have brain to read/understand what was said many-many times before), go back to the software which came with your DVB card and don't bother other people with your nonsense.
And most important, stop embarrassing yourself.
Such type of comments reflect your real IQ level.
chanika
Just popping in

Postby chanika » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:59 am

My view, is that the S2-3600 plays enough of the signals that I want to see them, that I'm okay with it. Before, I could not get 4:2:2 or HD video to play for me. Now, mostly, I can sucessfully view that stuff. The S2 8PSK stuff seems more tricky and demanding, but I even get some of that to work.
ProgDVB MediaClient

Return to “General”