Diseqc still not working with azurewave twinhan 1027 bda

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

mooodyyy
Just popping in

Diseqc still not working with azurewave twinhan 1027 bda

Postby mooodyyy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 am

hi all
i tried all the solutions suggested on forum and on other forums ... but ddream not recognize the diseqc on this card ( azurewave twinhan dvb-s 1027)
the diseqc work good on Mytheatre program... so no problem in the card or diseqc
i tried the versions from 1.5 till 2.2a and all the same result
we hoped that this problem is solved in this version ..... or if u have a patch to .dev that can make it work
i have 2 satellites...i tried the ( none and mini diseqc and v.1 or v.2 diseqc and the uncommitted also) ..but all the same result

:?: :!:

azurewave twinhan dvb-s 1027
rel
relocation

Re: Diseqc still not working with azurewave twinhan 1027 bda

Postby rel » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:51 pm

quote I copied over many times :
If your device doesn't work on DVB Dream completely or partially, i.e. if it doesn't work with diseqc switches or CA modules, this means we don't have documentation / SDK header files for BDA extensions of the device driver. You should contact with manufacturer and provide us with this information how to reach diseqc and CI functionality of driver on 3rd party applications, we've probably tried several times to contact the manufacturer but couldn't get an answer. You should ask your manufacturer to support 3rd party applications.
Some of device specific diseqc and CI are implemented and some might be implemented in next versions.
If you have any information on how to implement Diseqc & CI support on your BDA device , please let us know. We will try to implement necessary code in DD.
So find the info about its BDA extensions and we will be happy to fix that
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “General”