DVBC Streaming

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

herberttaylor

DVBC Streaming

Postby herberttaylor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:51 pm

Hello, been trying to stream DVBC via mxplayer but can't get it working. I've put in the frequency and symbol rate, is there anything else I need to do?

rel
relocation

Re: DVBC Streaming

Postby rel » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:09 am

make sure you get the video on DVB Dream first,
then use VLC or any player who supports TS over UDP .
Both VLC and MPC . should work fine over a network.
The information about what settings you should use is available in DVB Dream's LAN Streaming / VLC integration options
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
denise04Artega

Postby denise04Artega » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:23 pm

Then MXplayer should detect it. What does Tools -> Messages... (set Verbosity to 2) display when you try open DVB? (open messages before you try to open DVB)
ghita_49
Just popping in

TV Cable Setup

Postby ghita_49 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:55 am

I have a license for the DVB Dream player. Now I have installed v36. DVB Dream v. 35 denied installation.
Question: What configuration do I have to do so I can use the TBS-6590 TV Cable in Romania-Digi TV?
Thank you very much.
rel
relocation

Re: TV Cable Setup

Postby rel » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:04 am

I have a license for the DVB Dream player. Now I have installed v36. DVB Dream v. 35 denied installation.
Question: What configuration do I have to do so I can use the TBS-6590 TV Cable in Romania-Digi TV?
Thank you very much.
Check transponders folder in your dvbdream installation . (probably located in c:\dvbdream\transponders)
You need to update cable.ini for your cable tv provider. by adding channel frequencies there.
Or you simply could try your chance with other cable providers' frequencies.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
mirasek
Just popping in

Postby mirasek » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:11 am

Can You help ? I have change from terestial dvb tv to cable. I got about 30 free channel, but I can not choose the list of cable frequences.
How can I do it?
mirasek
Just popping in

Postby mirasek » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:34 am

I return to my previous question. How can I change tuning from terrestrial TV to cable TV. I reinstalled DVBDream to see if I miss any step to switch to cable tuning -with no result. I have WinTV-dualHD from Hauppauger. In their software (much worst than DvbDream) I can chose at least what I want to tune to…

Return to “General”