DVB EPG fullscreen TV out

General discussion . (Do not post bug reports or feature requests in this section!)

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

Rockin' Rick
Home away from home

DVB EPG fullscreen TV out

Postby Rockin' Rick » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:35 pm

Anyone gotten DVBEPG to display in full screen on a TV output?

nVidia mx4000, VGA + TV out.
EPG displays only on VGA, unless I set up a clone mode.
But then when switching to a channel the video won't reliably go into full screen. And F9 won't always bring EPG back up.

Open to suggestions.

Twinahn 1020A, WinXP Pro, Dual Athlon 1800, 3 meter C/Ku dish and toroidal Ku dish.
Momotte
Not too shy to talk

Postby Momotte » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:28 am

if your TV-Out is set in "Clone" mode, it should work... if you are set in extended desktop mode, you have to position DVBEPG yourself. But it keeps its position from time to time so you only do it once.
Rockin' Rick
Home away from home

Postby Rockin' Rick » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:27 pm

Yeah. In clone mode it works. But then I have trouble with full screen viewing.
I think I have something, was able to adjust TV out settings and at least now it fills the screen. But it's still not right.
Live content I must select full screen, playback recorded content and TV goes full screen automatically.
Crazy thing.

Ideally I would have full screen on TV whenever there is an overlay on the computer monitor. I've been able to get that to work on another computer. But on that computer the EPG crashes the whole thing, dream won't start.
Twinahn 1020A, WinXP Pro, Dual Athlon 1800, 3 meter C/Ku dish and toroidal Ku dish.
Dreamer

Postby Dreamer » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:47 am

There should be an option to switch the fullscreen in the clone mode, what graphic card do you have?
Dreamer
Rockin' Rick
Home away from home

Postby Rockin' Rick » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:44 pm

I've looked. there isn't any. It's weird, live won't but playback of recorded program will go fullscreen by default.

nVidia GeForce MX4000
Dreamer

Postby Dreamer » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:36 pm

I have ATI, using ATI Tray Tools, try to find some similar alternative software for your card.
Dreamer

Return to “General”