TBS 5925 & DVB Dream V1.7c

the user reports that are not a DD bug will be moved to here.
uhf-satcom

TBS 5925 & DVB Dream V1.7c

Postby uhf-satcom » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi folks,

I have a Q about the V1.7c DVB Dream. I had previously used the software with an old SkyStar2 PCI card, and of course had purchased and registered the software. I have since updated to a TBS5925 USB tuner, mainly for the x APSK and CCM/VCM modes. Checking the Help/About clearly shows it to be registered. But, selecting Analysis / PID Stats or Stream Analyser results in a message to the effect that I should register the software.

Please see the attached images.

Is there a fix? Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.

thanks and regards,

Paul
@UHF_Satcom

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
X05
Home away from home

Re: TBS 5925 & DVB Dream V1.7c

Postby X05 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:20 am

You will probably get the same message with PIP feature.
Omicom DVB-S2
Cjcr
Just popping in

Postby Cjcr » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:26 am

Hi folks,

I have a Q about the V1.7c DVB Dream. I had previously used the software with an old SkyStar2 PCI card, and of course had purchased and registered the software. I have since updated to a TBS5925 USB tuner, mainly for the x APSK and CCM/VCM modes. Checking the Help/About clearly shows it to be registered. But, selecting Analysis / PID Stats or Stream Analyser results in a message to the effect that I should register the software.

Please see the attached images.

Is there a fix? Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.

thanks and regards,

Paul
@UHF_Satcom
Hi friend,

Seems you're using a OEM version, and this version is limited for manufacturers. If you have a license for this software, you need to download the full DVBDream version from here: http://dvbdream.org/dlmanager.php?filen ... p_v17a.exe (then, registre this version, if you can).

Good luck.
TeVii S470, TeVii S660, Prof 7500, TBS6980, TwinHan BlueCard 1020, AverMedia007 DVB-T... and more...

- System: P4 3Ghz, ATI HD4670, 1TB HDD, 2GB Ram. Windows 7 RTM x64 / Ubuntu 9.10.
uhf-satcom

Postby uhf-satcom » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 am

Please move this thread back to 'bugs'

Version 1.7a of DVBdream does not support tuning with a TBS5925 card - Version 1.7c works.

The registration bug is still present.

regards,

Paul
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 am

The OEM version doesn't support all features. It is not a bug, normal.
Not all TBS cards are supported in older versions, it is normal too. Wait for the upcoming version which is to be released, which will support more devices.
OEM and Full/Unlimited versions have different features and list of supported cards.

If you have bought a DVB Dream full version licence, and can't register your copy succesfully. Then you might need to use ddfix tool to remove previous registration attempts and uninstall and manually delete all remaning files of DVB Dream. and install again after downloading from the site the latest version. DDFix tool is available in registered users area of the site.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Not a bug”