DVbdream keeps stopping

the user reports that are not a DD bug will be moved to here.
adamf154
Just can't stay away

DVbdream keeps stopping

Postby adamf154 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:48 am

I recently formatted my hard drives, and i had put dvbdream on one pc then decided to put it on a different one, but i uninstalled it from the other one, but it kept telling me its a trial version and kept stopping, and jumping onto the dvbdream page, so i formatted both hard drives again to clean any dvbdream issues, and i put it back on the pc i wanted it on and its still telling me its a trial version, i did not pay good money for a crap program like this that doesn't find all the satellites that you need for it to keep stopping and telling me its a trial version when its not and there is no way apart from formatting the hard drive to get rid of any issues and to put in your registration key again, please get this sorted asap as i want to use the program i paid for

rel
relocation

Re: DVbdream keeps stopping

Postby rel » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:15 am

You account had been blocked/blacklisted because of too many installations on different hardware. I have enabled your account again. But be careful next time, do not install DD on more than one computer. You might need ddfix tool from registered users area before being able to install it again. and install DD into different folder this time.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Not a bug”