Motor Not moving on Prof 7300

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

ger1980
Just popping in

Motor Not moving on Prof 7300

Postby ger1980 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Hi

(Sorry starting new thread but this is a new problem)

Im using a prof 7300, moteck 2100 motor. Bda Driver 2.4 and dvb dream 1.4i.

I can't seem to get the motor to move. My positions are stored in the motors memory the way I want them from my dreambox.

But I can't get dvbdream to drive the motor to a stored position.

I select the stored position in the position menu and press "go-to" but the motor does nothing, i even tried the raw diseqc command+send. But nothing.

I relise from reading the forum that some cards are having teething problems with diseqc, is the prof the same, or has anyone successfully gotton it to work with positioner.

Thanks Guys for all your help.

DVB card Model prof 7300 red series/prof/Driver 1.5
win 7 32bit
Ati Radion hd3400
_dex

Postby _dex » Thu May 06, 2010 3:29 pm

hi man,

I have 7301 PCI. If you are using 1.4i you have to copy a bda_prof.dev to the devices folder. You can get in on the prof website
Module (PTG Engine) DVBDream (Prof-6200/7300/7301/7500)
http://prof-tuners.com/download/soft_pr ... a_prof.dev

Later on you have to select in the devices list, the prof bda 1.4 PTG engine/ instead of original, BDA 2.1.0.

1.5a works fine with the original bda file, and you do not need to copy this file. I have fought with this shit whole day before I have found out it.

BTW there is a problem with the USALS calculation, if you are using stored position then it does not matter.
Technisat SS2, PROF 7301, Moteck SG 2100, Vista x64

Return to “Bug Reports”