EVR picture problem

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

jackbauer
Just popping in

EVR picture problem

Postby jackbauer » Sat May 15, 2010 1:45 am

There is one bug that is present since 1.5 beta7. When you use EVR renderer.

To reproduce:
Open any program with EVR renderer and change window size (main-window -> full screen -> main window) few times. In the place where the black bars are supposed to be there're some fragments of tv channel constantly refreshing and very annoying.

win7x64 + Cyberlink for SD , Microsoft DTV for HD

This bug happens also on HD channels

Screen:
Attachments
f.jpg
f.jpg (54.26 KiB) Viewed 5180 times

skystar
Snuffer
love DVB Dream!

Postby Snuffer » Sun May 16, 2010 12:24 am

v1.5 beta7 are like you see a beta version on this moment there is a version 1.5b on line test this final version if its ok.
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun May 16, 2010 12:35 am

yes, it is EVR related. by design EVR has this problem.
there are some work arounds to fix but that will take little time. maybe in one of the next versions, will be fixed
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
pez

Postby pez » Sun May 30, 2010 1:08 am

Since the last EVR fix the renderer is almost unusable for me because when I change to fullscreen or TV-Mode the TV image is freezed until I change the window size or aspect ratio. This is very annoying in fullscreen mode because if the aspect ratio is changed the image errors appear for sure. In the beta version I could change to and from fullscreen mode (without freezed image!) 2 to 3 times before the image errors appeared. To get rid of them I could just restart DD.

Now there is no fullscreen mode without epileptic attacks :(
Until a complete fix I would prefer to have the symptoms of beta7 back where the whole thing was better than now (at least for me).
Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS HD for DVB-C
MS MPEG2 (W7) for Video/Audio/AC3, EVR Renderer, MS DTV for H264
Win7 Pro 64bit
ATI HD5850

Return to “Bug Reports”