TT-S2 3200 + Nagravision 3 module - not working properly

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

wkow

TT-S2 3200 + Nagravision 3 module - not working properly

Postby wkow » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 am

Hi,

Right now I'm testing DVBDream 1.5d to check if it's working with Technotrend TT-S2 3200 and CI module (I'm using Nagravision 3 module - CAID 1803). Unfortunately DVBDream is not working properly. When I turn it on, it doesn't show any picture on pay channels (FTA works perfectly). I have to wait about 5 seconds and turn channel which I want to watch one more time - then it works. It has to be a problem in comunication between CI module and DVBDream, Am I right?

Is there any way to correct this behaviour? It has to work properly, because without it I can't use recording schedule. Program will be recorded, but only to scrambled TS file, so it will be useless.

I'm considering buying of DVBDream, but this feature has to work.

PS. I've tested also different DVB software. Only one program is working like I want (it's also freeware), but it has many different bugs and issues with HD channels.

Sorry for my bad English

Best Regards

TT-S2-3200 + CI
rel
relocation

Postby rel » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:33 pm

Some modules work that way but it is most likely caused by CAM and DVB card driver itself. so there is little we can do.

Unfortunately, there is no feature to delay scheduled records right now. In next versions, such feature could be added.
Workaround could be that you could start a temporary record for 5-10 second before the intended record.
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it
wkow

Postby wkow » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 am

"Temporary" record works, but I use scheduled records very often so it's easy to make mistake and lost record.

If you could add delay feature in next version it would be great.

Anyway it's unlikely that problem is caused only by CAM and DVB card driver. Like I said there is one DVB software (maybe more I didn't test all programs), which can handle it. I'm using it right now but I would prefer to use something better and most important stable.

So, I will wait for new version. When can it be expected?
TT-S2-3200 + CI

Return to “Bug Reports”