DvbDream+Tswriter&StreamReader recording problem

Please avoid duplicating bug reports in this section. (search in the previous posts first, if you find any related post, just reply the post to confirm the bug) https://www.dvbdream.org/howtoreportbug.php

Moderators: Dreamer, FredB, X05

michalmichal

DvbDream+Tswriter&StreamReader recording problem

Postby michalmichal » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:13 am

I have the latest trial dvbdream and it itself record well but when I record using tswriter 2 or stream reader modules which are added to dvbdream it always records the same channel from the single transporder but it is not the channel I selected it just records different channel for example

I record 4funTV or canal+family from the transporder but with the modules it records RodinTV in all cases. The same thing happens when I record from any tranporder where there is more than one channel on it.
Can anyone help ? What to change ?

rel
relocation

Re: DvbDream+Tswriter&StreamReader recording problem

Postby rel » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:23 am

TSWriter (and older Stream Recorder) module records whole stream, as long as your device supports, whole stream. (some USB devices don't support this unfortunately, due to hardware bandwidth considerations in older DVB cards / mother board USB ports )

This module will record all the channels from the current frequency. You can open the TS file with VLC and switch between channels using VLC menu (Playback -> Programme)
DVB Dream - because I have to dream about having time to code it

Return to “Bug Reports”